Optometrist, New Forest
i-seek are working with an extremely clinically focused and forward-thinking opticians who are looking for a motivated Optometrist to join their friendly, close-knit team, ideally on a part-time basis but with potential for full-time. Benefit from using the latest optical equipment including an OCT and have the opportunity to develop your qualifications further.
- £45,000 - £65,000 FTE
- Very competitive financial package.
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT.
- 29 days holiday.
- Professional fees covered.
- New Forest, Hampshire
- Outstanding clinical development opportunity - IP, MECS, Cataract, Glaucoma.
- Work with the latest equipment in the optical industry including an OCT.
- Develop a strong rapport with patients and staff and provide the best service possible.
- Part-time ideally but with potential for full-time.
- Well established and respected Opticians.
- Extremely clinically competent and always looking to progress and develop.
- Strong support network in place for Optometrists.
- Located in a beautiful area of the country.
- Fantastic environment to continue your career.
For further details on this Optometrist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a practice without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!