Clinical Role in Southampton & Bournemouth
A Great new opportunity for any ambitious Optometrist that is clinically orientated and would want to have something new and exciting!
What would entail would be working in practice for 4 days a week and 1 week essentially doing something niche that is outside of the testing room and aiding their endeavours as a group.
Here is a little of what to expec:
- A Competitive Salary – up to £60K
- GOC & College Fees paid
- OCT and Optomap
- Company Car offered
- Travel and parking expenses paid for
- Dental and Medical Insurance
- Bonus – up to £5,000
- Life insurance
- Other perks and benefits
- Free Parking
- Weekend Flexibility
- Great holiday allowance - 33 days collectively
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on
0203 371 0682 OR email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position