Independent in Chester
The Most Clinical Role In Chester
Seeking Experienced Optometrist – Chester, Whitchurch and Wrexham
This company is an independent group of 3 practices in and around Shropshire and this practice being the original and has continually expanded as a business thereafter.
They pride themselves on their patient care and forward thinking approach to Optometry.
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and specialise in many areas including
- Dry Eye
- Specialist contact lens fitting (including Ortho K),
- LVA, School vision
- Sport vision
- Referral Refinement
- Lacrimal Syringing
- Punctum Plug fitting
The job will entail eye examinations, contact lens fitting/check ups, all the specialist work as listed above once the necessary training has been completed.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Salaries of up to £50,000
- Great Equipment - OCT
- Full time and Part time positions available
- This company can consider a pre-reg
- The chance to expand your skills as an optometrist
- Work within a professional and well presented practice
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Registered to work in Wales
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full time or Part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position