Supervisor - Clifton
6 days left
- Full Time
Your future is clear at Clifton Specsavers, where there’s always something exciting ahead.
Come and join our accomplished team as a Supervisor at Clifton Specsavers, where we are at the height of customer care. Join us and help work to ensure every single one of our customers receives the very best experience. We’re community-focused and we need someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base.
We’re dedicated to our customers, but what really makes this role stand out is that we offer a workplace with a difference - where people grow both personally and professionally.
The Role in a Nutshell
- Previous supervisor or assistant management experience is necessary, optics experience is preferred in this instance
- Competative annual salary based on experience – we can talk more about this at interview
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT
- Chance to drive forward the store and team, leading from the front
- Liaising closely with directors to help with store running
- Large store with over 20 staff
This position will take you into the bustling town of Clifton, known for its community spirit and feel. It is within an easy distance of major towns including Bristol, whilst benefitting from being a short commute from some beautiful areas including the Mendip Hills countryside. Despite being away from the city, we still profit from having a train station with a 20 minute commute from Bristol.
Alongside being an experienced optical supervisor, the right person for this position will be confident with a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You will be passionate about your job and enjoy a busy, sometimes fast-paced, environment. We are looking for a manager who will go the extra mile for our customers. What’s more, someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre manager to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Get in touch
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Meg Francis on 07957113682 or firstname.lastname@example.org