Optometrist - Denbigh
7 days left
- Part Time
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Specsavers in Denbigh are looking for Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success – that’s why we ensure our team get the best from us too: from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. At Specsavers in Denbigh, we also appreciate that as committed as you are to Optometry, you have a personal life too, that’s why we also offer flexible working hours and no commitment to working weekends. Join us as our new Optometrist.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £50,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
- A welcome bonus of up to £10,000 if you're new to Specsavers (pro rata / depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 2 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 9– which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.