Domiciliary Optometrist - Livingston
6 days left
- Full Time
Domiciliary Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Domiciliary Optometrist, covering Scottish Borders and Central/East belt
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Optometrist in the Livingston area to join our expanding domiciliary care business - Specsavers Home Visits. On offer is an excellent remuneration package, but more importantly the chance to take the next step in your optical career.
This role will appeal to those who want to move away from the High Street and want genuine professional freedom and, above all, a great changing working environment where you are rewarded and recognised for your daily contributions to the business.
What’s on Offer?
- An excellent annual salary - based on experience
- Looking for full time, or can be flexible on part-time
- Week day working only
- Meet each morning at the office to start testing
- The chance to work outside the testing room
- Working across the South and Eastern areas in the Central area of Scotland
- Provide care to those who need it most, but cannot get to store
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- New Z clinics, working closely with the Optical Assistant team
- Normally 80% private home, but currently is more
As a qualified Optometrist, you will need to be clinically sensitive to the needs of the patient and provide excellence in customer service, yet understand the commercial requirement of the business. You will be able to demonstrate your commercial understanding by making suitable recommendations. This role is complemented by the support of an Optical Assistant.
If you are looking for a change of environment from the high street and want more diversity and freedom in your working day, then this role is perfect for you. It will allow you the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference to the quality of a person’s life and help and support a local community.
For more information please contact Connor Willingham at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org