Practice Manager - Kirkintilloch
Management jobs at Specsavers
Specsavers in Kirkintilloch are looking for an experienced Optical Manager to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Manager at Specsavers in Kirkintilloch – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An amazing salary, which we can discuss later
- Assistant manager level experience also considered
- Is a maternity cover contract, with potential for position afterwards
- Full-Time hours
- Support from another manager
- Opportunity for a qualified Dispensing Optician to apply
- You will be able to: be professional, monitor staff attendance and training regime, process reviews and have a strong understanding of the optical industry
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
What we’re looking for
Alongside being an experienced Optical Manager, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a store manager who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre Store Manager to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Connor Willingham on 01566 771 881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.