Customer Service Dispensing Optician
A full time Customer Service Dispensing Optician is required to work for a well-known optical lens manufacturer based in Birmingham.
You will work as part of the Customer Services Team providing support and advice to Opticians all across the UK.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Office based customer service position
- Provide technical support to customers regarding dispensing issues & product technical information.
- Develop customer engagement programs that support commercial & marketing programs.
- Drive department efficiency & team effectiveness based on customer feedback & performance data.
- Develop training programs to strengthen the team's ability to delight the customer.
- Identify departmental operational/process improvement areas & proactively develop improvement actions.
- Collaborate effectively with key internal stakeholders & across the company
- Working 5 days a week including some Saturdays - Hours on a rota basis either 9am to 5pm, or 10am to 6pm. (Half day on a Sat)
- An excellent salary package is on offer for the right person, which includes a generous bonus scheme, 10% pension contribution, 25 days holiday and free parking.
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- At least 3 years dispensing experience
- Results Driven
- Able to work Saturdays
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Results Orientated
- Proven leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispensing Optician candidate to move away from a typical retail environment, whilst still utilising your technical and customer service skills.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.