Optometrist - Arnold
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in Arnold
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists.
Being a Small Local High Street, the hours are sociable, the schemes are local and the custom is repeat.
They are happy to have phone / Zoom interviews initially speaking until a face to face interview, so you can get an inkling as to what to expect without even leaving your home at least!
Benefits for the employee:
- Competitive Salaries of up to £42,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £3,000
- Great Modern Equipment - Auto Phoropters and OCT
- Health care and Dental packages
- Lots of clinical work with the LOC
- Flexibility with rota
- Full time or part time
- MEC's Catarracts and Glaucoma services offered
- Ability to start within the this month if desired
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Danny Alaimo on 0207 952 6672 OR Danny.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Danny.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position