Canterbury Optometrist - £72K
There is one company in particular who is forward thinking who wishes to have all communications open for anyone who would be interested in hearing further of their vacancies for once practices run back to normal.
They’re a great Optical Company that have 25 minute testing times, have a DO Manager present in this practice, actually have the market leading Maternity Leave and can offer stability and financial security for the future.
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £68,000!
- DO Manager in Store
- Market Leading Maternity Leave
- 25 Minute Testing Times
- Providing outstanding clinical service, from eye tests and contact lens fittings to enhanced services
- 24 Holiday days + Bank Holidays = 32 days collectively
- GOC fees paid
- MECs funded and supported
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover
- Life Insurance & Private Medical Cover
- Rewarding and Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Contributory up to 7% of Salary ( you put in 7% they match it!) total £9,100
- Free parking
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
During these uncertain times you may know someone who is in need of an form of employment; whether it be something part time in cohesion with locum work, or something full time or just some form of stability or financial security in the future.
Please do get in touch with myself and I'd be more than happy to offer £500 for any successful referrals or someone just needs some friendly advice for the future.
I'm available via email, email@example.com or just text me on 07826542228.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position