Clinical Optometrist - Independent Cardiff
An forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist to work as a very clinically focussed Optometrist in their practice in Barry - just 25 minutes away from Cardiff!
This Independent Group have a great reputation in South Wales for their patient first focus with a Director who is also very well known in Optics for such a reputation.
An lovely place to work alongside loyal customers whilst having the great work life balance of working either just Monday to Friday or half days on Saturdays!
This company is an very successful clinically orientated independent group that is a very well sought after group (also difficult to get into) that currently has a vacancy near Barry.
They are an clinically inclined independent group with specialised areas that they divulge within such as WECI and PEARS.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Packages of up to £48,000
- Longer testing times - 30 minutes (longer currently with cleaning time)
- Competitive and rewarding bonus scheme
- Award Winning Independent
- Specialised areas - Clinically Inclined with PEARS and WECI accreditations, Low Vision Assessments
- Monday to Friday can be available - Saturdays are half days
- Training Offered for anyone looking to progress clinically
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com or just simply text him the candidates details to 07826542228 and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position