Optical Assistant - Full Time | Independent | Hertfordshire | £18k-£25k | Career Progression
Match2Match Recruitment are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join their Client in Hertfordshire.
Our Independent Client are looking to shake things up in the world of eye wear. Not only do they design their eye wear they manufacture them in their own factory, which makes them like no other eye wear brand. Following a hugely successful wholesale business they have now opened a fantastic new store in Hertfordshire.
They are looking for an Optical Assistant who will inspire the customer journey from beginning to end, own the project, think outside the box and become a crucial part of the company ethos. With a positive attitude, you will be responsible for driving sales and ensuring customers want to return time and time again.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the optical practice
- Liaison between the optical, retail and lab staff to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time
- Delivery of training and coaching of all colleagues
- Driving store sales through great customer service
- Generating fresh ideas to promote the brand and product and inspiring others to do the same
You will be:
- A qualified Optical Assistant
- A dynamic and service driven individual
- Energetic, charismatic and warm
- Experienced in working within a busy practice using optical equipment and technology
- Open to new method, initiatives and technologies
- A creative solution provider
- An excellent communicator and team player
- A very competitive salary
- An incredibly versatile working environment within a shared co-working retail space
- A chance to be part of a new growing family
- Access to the most beautiful eye wear on the market for free!
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5 days per week with alternate Saturdays
- Career Progression
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our us at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!