Optometrist | Shrewsbury, Shropshire | Independent | PT | Competitive Salary |
Match2Match Recruitment are looking for an Optometrist to join their Client in Shrewbury on a part time basis.
An exciting position has become available for our Independent Client. They pride themselves on exceptional customer service with a smile!
If you would like to be part of this award winning practice then please contact Match2Match today!
- Ideally 2 years experience as an Optometrist but we will consider the right newly qualified candidates
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Diabetic training is desired but not essential
- MECS accreditation is desired but not essential
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
Job Benefits & Information:
- 20 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Working with the latest equipment on the market
- Trendy and busy atmosphere
- Health Plan
- Professional freedom
- 25 - 30-minute testing
- Bonus and commission offered
- Excellent social events to attend
- Birthdays off of work
- Brilliant team & support network
- Excellent social life & rewards
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org