Optical Assistant | DOMICILIARY | Oldham, Manchester | Monday to Friday | £24K Car + Bonus Included
Match2Match Recruitment have just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optical Assistant to work on a full time basis for our amazing Domiciliary Client in the Oldham area.
Our client is known for offering a caring community service to the elderly in residential and nursing homes. They are renowned for their uncompromising commitment to patient care along with being a CET point provider to benefit their staff.
This successful candidate will need to be a driver with a clean driving license, excellent communication skills, being clinically minded and have a passion for patient care.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Previous domiciliary experience preferred however full training will be provided
- Must be clinically minded
- Passionate about optics
- Must be a driver and have a clean driving license
Job Benefits & Information:
- Monday to Friday
- Excellent salary package
- Company car included in package + bonus
- Flexible Working - Part-Time days / Part Time Hours - eg. 9am-1pm (Around school hours)
- Induction and specialist training and support
- "Try before you buy" VC Experience Day and Locum induction working prior to joining for a few weeks
- A relaxed environment
- 40 hour working week for full-time employees
- 25 days holiday
- 3% contributions to private pension
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org