Dispensing Optician | Oxfordshire | Independent Prestigious Client | £30k-£33k | New Year New Job
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking a Dispensing Optician to join their Prestigious Independent Client in Oxfordshire.
What does Oxfordshire have to offer – “It is perhaps most famous for its county town of Oxford, 'city of dreaming spires'. ... Oxford is situated on the edge of the Cotswolds and some of the most beautiful Cotswold villages and towns are to found in Oxfordshire, such as Minster Lovell, Burford and Ascott under Wychwood”.
Our Client has been established for over 30 years and they pride themselves on patient care.
They have a relaxed yet professional vibe making the customer journey a pleasurable experience yet always offering exceptional service and quality.
As a Dispensing Optician you will have assured investment from the Client, you will have full support from experienced members of staff and add to the already excellent customer care service that they provide. If you are looking for a secure future in an expanding company, then look no further you have found your ideal job!
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number.
- Clinically minded & commercially aware.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good understanding of an independent ethos preferable but not essential
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Good understanding of KPI's
- Working with a professional, supportive team.
- Working with the latest equipment on the market.
- Excellent customer care
- Working for a modern practice
- Fantastic salary + benefits
- Career progression
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Relaxed, Professional atmosphere
- No pressure Environment
- The freedom to introduce work in areas of clinical specialism that interests you.
- Free Car parking
- No late nights, no Sundays no bank holiday working.
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly to find the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!