Dispensing Optician | Edinburgh | £22k - £24k | Independent | FT - Monday to Saturday
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking a Dispensing Optician for their Independent Client in Edinburgh.
This role requires a proactive individual who possess first class dispensing skills and technical expertise in your field.
You will possess a professional dispensing qualification, and be a member of ABDO. You should be able to demonstrate success in a similar role to date and have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach. Candidates must have up to date lens knowledge, be commercially aware and highly motivated. This is a busy practice that caters for families and children.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Profit share in the Company
- Private Medical Cash health plan
- Pension Scheme
- Latest equipment
- High End practice
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Monday to Saturday 37.5 hours per week
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.