Up to £60,000 pa + professional fees paid
The successful candidate will be forward thinking, eager to learn new skills, clinically focused and have the ability to build rapport with patients to provide the best patient care possible.
Along with this you will be supported by a very experienced team who have been based in the practice for a number of years. If you are currently considering a new opportunity in the area this truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Full or part-time position working 5 days a week
- 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Saturday (days in the week can be flexible to the candidate)
- Very popular well-known independent business that has been established for 19 years
- Known locally as being very clinical based and get a lot of recommendations from patients to come visit them
- 30-45-minute testing times enabling exceptional high-quality patient care
- Services including diabetic screening,
- The business model attracts affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT, Slit Lamp
- The Directors are very experienced optical professionals who drive clinical performance and development with all employees in the practice
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between £45,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
- GOC fees paid for by the practice
- Working days may vary depending on the flexibility you require offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC
How to apply
To apply for this Optometrist, please submit your CV and covering letter below.