Optical Customer Service Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
6 month fixed term contract.
A full time Optical Customer Service Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Athlone, Ireland within their customer service department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Role
- Place telephone orders onto the system
- Inform customer of out of stock issues
- Inform customer of delayed orders
- Expedite urgent orders to Site Manager
- Resolve technical issues using help desk function if necessary
- Contract account managers with any account related issues
- To build long term relationships with our customer & to build rapport on every customer touch point
- Any other departmental function as directed by the Site Manager
- Liaise with other departments
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician
- Attention to detail
- Able to build rapport
- Good at multitasking
- Excellent customer service skills
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Package
- Working 39 hours a week
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm (4.30pm finish on a Friday)
- This will initially be a 6 month fixed term contract
- Salary is € 21,294
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.