Optometrist needed- Clinical Independent in Norwich
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then keep reading.
- Are you an optometrist who is looking for a place to develop professionally?
- Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and thriving group?
In this stunning practice, you will be able to use your skills and expertise to provide high-quality vision care to your patients.
You will have the opportunity to get to know your patients, as you will be involved with their care from beginning to end.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a great salary, paid holidays and great benefits including insurance, pension and an enhanced bonus structure!
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work in a family owned opticians, that are thriving in today’s challenging business environment
- Longer testing times, using the best and innovative products within the industry
- Clinical freedom
- No sales pressure
- Clinical specialist services including: dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma and post cataract referrals
- The practice is closed Sunday and bank holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training outside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
- Glaucoma certification
- Experience with Ortho K
- Glaucoma certified
- Immediate start
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record
If you are interested then please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 for a no-obligation chat
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful, we can look to get a referral fee up to £500