Part Time Branch Manager
- Part Time
Are you an experienced DO searching for a new and exciting management position? This may be the role for you! We are actively searching for a Branch Manager to join our team, situated in Totton. This is a part time job share position, covering 3 days per week.
A bit about us…
Leightons is a retail opticians and audiology business, founded in 1928. We are proudly independent, family-owned and family run and believe our people are the key to success and longevity. Leightons have grown to have 34 stores, all special and unique – 24 fully owned, 7 franchised, 2 co-owned and 1 business operating under its own name.
As Branch Manager, you will report directly into the Area Manager with the goal of enhancing branch growth whilst maintaining staff and customer relationships. Core responsibilities behind the position will include;
- Managing the customer relationships, ensuring customer levels of satisfaction remain at their targeted level
- Deliver business results by promoting strategies within branch to enhance performance
- Planning for the future. Setting and achieving realistic business goals by establishing priorities, actions and milestones
- Guiding your team, ensuring they remain motivated and continue to excel within their defined roles
This is an ideal position of an experienced Dispensing Optician with a strong commercial mindset. You will need to possess strong communication skills with a proven track record in people management, ensuring you are able to lead, motivate and guide the team.
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- Fully Registered with the GOC
- Management Experience
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Access to Leightons Learning Academy
- Contribution Towards Gym/Club Memberships
- Life Cover 2 x Salary or 4 x Salary if in Pension Scheme