Optometrist | Cotswolds, South West | Owner Run Independent | Circa £60k
2 days left
- Full Time
Owner Run Independent Practice seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist looking for professional freedom.
Are you looking for that rare prospect to join an established independent opticians that will give you the opportunity to be an integral part of a small team where you can grow your career.
Do you look forward to working in a Practice that promotes a positive working environment where you have the time to really help individuals and everyone is proud of what they do?
We are a patient focused independent practice based in the beautiful Cotswold’s who prides itself in investing in the latest technology but never losing “sight” of the personal needs of all our patients. We enjoy a high level of demand from our loyal patient base due to the friendly yet first class professional service we provide.
Have we captured your interest? - If so read on:-
We’re looking for an individual who:
- Takes ownership for delivering on what they promise
- Loves what they do & is proud to say they operate with integrity and honesty
- Work with a positive mindset, having exceptional clinical and Patient Care skills
What we need you to do:
- Provide thorough and personalised eye examinations using the latest equipment.
- Have strong product knowledge being able to offer friendly, professional and insightful product recommendations working closely with our qualified dispensing colleagues.
- Ideally work 4 days a week including alternate Saturday mornings.
- Use all the latest testing equipment including OCT and Optomap
- Be part of the team, always looking for ways to improve how we treat and serve our patient but clinically and personally.
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive Basic salary of up to £60,000 (FTE) to be pro-rata’d
- Generous holiday entitlement of 33 days including bank holidays (to be pro-rata’d)
- Free Parking
- All professional fees paid
- Extended test times and state of the art facilities
- A truly friendly team, working for a fully independent employer
What we need you to have to be successful in this role:
- Qualified Optometrist registered with GOC
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Ideally looking to work 4 days a week including alternate Saturday mornings
- Could suit a newly qualified looking for that unique development opportunity
- A genuine interest in engaging with people
- A passion for delivering first class eye care and a positive patient experience
- Great interpersonal skills with an ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally
- High attention to detail, wanting to get things right first time
What to do next:
If we’ve still succeeded in grabbing your interest– send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you’d like to get stuck in & join our fab team. Alternatively, if you know anyone else who may be interested, please pass on our details.