60K Optom role- No weekends!
This position is with an is an outstanding domiciliary company with a high-end reputation in the optical sector due to innovative equipment and excellent team.
They are renowned for delivering the highest service standards whilst simultaneously providing superb patient care, offering these patients a variety of products from top-end to more price-friendly products.
This role requires a skilled optometrist with a desire to develop with the company in a clinical and professional manner. The reason why they are the most favorable company to work for is the accumulation of high-end equipment, wide range of products and clinical development.
The position will offer great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Retinal Photography and Advanced Equipment
- Computerised Systems
- Training and Development Courses
- Company car
- Monday - Friday
- Opportunities to go into Management and
- Renowned to offer the most Competitive Salaries (£60,000)
- Bonus on average: £10K
- Childcare Vouchers, Gym Memberships, Life and Medical Insurance
- 33 days holiday
Are you ready to move from average to AMAZING?
If so, get in touch!