Domiciliary Optometrist | Devon/Exeter | £80k OTE £90k + bonus | Monday to Friday | FT/PT
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking a Domiciliary Optometrist for their Client to work across the Devon area with the main town being Exeter.
Our Client is a fast growing successful Domiciliary business. The team are fantastic and support each other through the day to day running of the business and are lucky enough to only have to work Monday to Friday. This is a great place to work outside a testing room in a new environment. The team are truly the people who make it a great place to be.
To join their friendly and hardworking team, the successful candidate must be extremely customer focused, clinically minded and commercially aware.
- GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 25-30 minutes
- Must be a driver
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package
- Career Progression, directorship pathways
- All Professional fees paid
- 30 days holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Specialist Clinics
- Flexible working over 5 days to include weekends (40 hrs per week)
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!