Customer Services Administrator - Glasgow
Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Contract: Full Time, 40 hours
Optical Express surgeons have performed more than 1 million eye surgery procedures in the UK and over 2 million eye surgery procedures worldwide. In a survey of 292,408 Optical Express patients, 99% told us they would recommend us to their family and friends. Globally, our ophthalmic surgeons have a combined surgical experience of over 1,000 years practising ophthalmology and over 700 years performing eye surgery. Every year in the UK, more than double the number of patients trust Optical Express to perform their laser eye surgery than any other provider. In a study of 177,555 Optical Express patients with the most common prescriptions we treat, 99.1% achieved 20/20 vision or better following treatment.
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Customer Services Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for general administration duties as well as ensuring compliance standards are consistently being met. Building effective relationships is essential for this role, as well as excellent attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
To be successful within the role of Customer Services Administrator you will be required to have prior experience with the following tasks:
- Drafting and sending letters
- Answering telephone queries and taking concise messages
- Managing incoming emails and drafting necessary correspondence
- Scanning and filing documents
- Completing templates of information
- Following up with patients by telephone, email and letters to answer basic queries and overcome concerns
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Methodical approach
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Take clear and concise messages communicating all messages promptly and accurately
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Demonstrates confidentiality, integrity and discretion
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for providing world class customer service, strong organisational and communication skills, and the ability to influence outcomes by working closely with others. Articulate and presentable, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express, whilst demonstrating confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times. A higher-than-average ability to problem solve and superior analytical skills will be advantageous in this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer