Optometrist - Bedminster
Bedminster Specsavers are keen to recruit an Optometrist who can bring something new and exciting to its team of over 40 staff. This is fantastic opportunity to join a large practice that has an incredible track record of developing its people across all facets of the business.
Over recent years, Bedminster has supported and mentored several employees through Pathway and is now recognised as a partner development store. This forward-thinking approach has created new partner positions throughout the business to include Audiology, Domiciliary and two Optometrist Director appointments.
In return for your dedication and passion, the store Directors will reward you with the prospect of developing your career, both clinically and professionally within this successful and growing business. This will include the opportunity of enhancing your management and coaching ability by having access to courses such as ILM 2 & 3, plus the potential of embarking on Pathway to JVP course.
On top of this, you will also benefit from the following:
• Generous salary
• Performance based bonus scheme
• Use of leading industry technology such as OCT
• Choice of short form or long form consulting rooms
• 33 days holiday
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Professional fees paid
• Opportunity to work across 2 stores – Specsavers Winterstoke Road (Sainsbury’s)
Fantastic progression opportunities including:
• Management courses
• Clinical progression through Enhanced Optical Services
• Commencement of work towards a clinical masters in Optometry
For more information on this attractive opportunity or to apply, please contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or email@example.com