Optical Assistant | North West London | £24K - £28K | High End Independent | **Hot Job**
Match2Match Recruitment is looking for an Optical Assistant to join our high-end independent client in North West London.
- Award winning practice for clinical excellence
- Full time position 5 days per week to include a Saturday
Our client has been proud to provide the best eye care service for many years. They want all their patients to enjoy the best possible vision they can achieve. Customer satisfaction is their key priority and it is with this ethos that they continue to be successful.
They have a strong clinical focus and provide eye care services not often found in other opticians. By investing in the latest technology their patients can be in comfort that they will only receive the highest quality eye care.
They are looking for a high end Optical Assistant that is well presented and well spoken and that will carry on the companies ethos.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a good understanding of an independent ethos
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team with a strong focus on patient care.
- Excellent understanding of KPIs
- Proven track record of sales
- Must be able to dispense at all levels
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary
- All Professional fees paid
- 20 days holidays plus bank holiday
- High-end clientele
- Loyal client base
- Latest Fashion frames and lenses
- Bespoke frames offered
- Latest equipment
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please call us for your next important career move:
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!