Optometrist | Boutique Independent | Brighton | £65K | Full Time / Part/Time
Match2Match Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join our prestigious practice in Brighton, East Sussex.
This is no ordinary Optometrist position it has an exciting twist!
Our Client works closely with a Harley Street Refractive Surgeon and all Optometrists will be trained in Pre and Post-Operative Care. If you are looking for a position where you will be commercially aware but would like to thrive in clinical excellence, then this is an excellent opportunity, keeping your hand in core optics whilst learning new skills in refractive surgery!
Our Client has an excellent reputation built over 28 years of providing the local community with exceptional eye care. Commitment to quality and service has remained at the heart of the practice and they are seeking an enthusiastic individual to continue the legacy. They have the latest in technology including OCT & Optomap Daytona plus, as well as an impressive frame showroom, showcasing a stunning range of designer frames.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience as an Optometrist but we will consider the right newly qualified candidates
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- MECS accreditation is desired but not essential
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
Job Benefits & Information:
- 20 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Working with the latest equipment on the market
- Training in Pre & Post Operative Refractive Surgery
- Career Progression
- Trendy and busy atmosphere
- Health Plan
- Professional freedom
- Bonus and commission offered
- Excellent social events to attend
- Financial Help & Support, should you wish to invest in a partnership.
- Birthdays off of work
- Brilliant team & support network
- Excellent social life & rewards
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!