Optometrist | Staffordshire & Shropshire | Independent | FT or PT Mobile | Competitive Salary DOE
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist to work on a mobile basis between 2 practices for their Independent Client in the Staffordshire/Shropshire area.
Our Client has an enviable reputation providing the local community with exceptional eyecare. As an independent practice they provide a working environment where their colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for their customers.
They continuously invest in the latest practice technology as well as an impressive range of designer eyewear brands.
If you have what it takes, Match2Match is looking for you!
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
- To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
- A degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition.
- Opening hours are Mon- Fri, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm (No Saturdays).
- Opening hours are Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:30 pm and 09:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eyecare
- Full or Part time hours are available
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 20 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Working with the latest equipment on the market
- Trendy and busy atmosphere
- Health Plan
- Professional freedom
- Bonus and commission offered
- Excellent social events to attend
- Financial Help & Support, should you wish to invest in a partnership.
- Birthdays off of work
- Brilliant team & support network
- Excellent social life & rewards
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com