Optometrist | Domiciliary | South Wales | £60-£65k basic + Bonus | Excellent Package |
Match2Match Recruitment have just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optometrist to join our amazing Domiciliary Client working in South Wales.
Our client is known for offering a caring community service to the elderly in residential and nursing homes. They are renowned for their uncompromising commitment to patient care along with being a CET point provider to benefit their staff.
This successful candidate will need to be fully qualified and registered with the GOC along with excellent communication skills, being clinically minded and have a passion for patient care.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work within the UK
- At least one year post qualified experience
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Previous domiciliary experience preferred however not essential
- Must be clinically minded
- Passionate about optics
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional fees paid
- Excellent salary package
- CET point provider
- Chauffeured by an Optical assistant
- Working Monday to Friday, no weekends!
- Professional Freedom to make decisions on the day to the welfare of the individual
- Induction and specialist training and support
- "Try before you buy" VC Experience Day and Locum induction working prior to joining for a few weeks
- A relaxed environment
- 40 hour working week for full time employees
- 33 days holiday
- 3% contributions to private pension
- Great support working with an experienced dispenser and optical assistant
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!