Audiologist - Essex - Advanced Environment
We are currently looking for an Audiologist to join a well-established group of opticians to further develop their hear care business across Essex and North London.
The group have developed an outstanding reputation for high quality care plus a wide range of specialist products and services.
The focus for the role will be centred around further developing the reputation of the practices for offering excellent care and in turn, improving business growth.
Audiologist - Role
- Assessing patients with access to the latest technology and the latest products
- Offering support to new and existing patients with aftercare plus training and repairs of hearing aids
- Identifying and advising on any conditions
- Involvement in wax removal
- Relaxed environment allowing plenty of time with patients
- Working as part of a team of 2
Audiologist - Requirements
- HCPC Registered
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with complex situations
- Passion for patient care and developing relationships
Audiologist - Salary
- Base salary up to £40,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Additional benefits package
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.