Optometrist - North Wales - £60k
*RELEASE DATE 13/10/20*
Our client is seeking an ambitious optometrist to join their leading domiciliary company. This company comes with comes with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. You will be covering the area of North Wales.
The company is well supported by a large team of industry professionals. They pride them self in delivering superior service standards.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and driven.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £60,000 salary
- Covering North Wales
- 1 hour testing time
- Good bonus structure (10K each year on average)
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities ( regional management roles)
- NO WEEKENDS
- Full time and part time available
- Computerised systems and modern equipment - mobile fundus camera
- Company phone and tablet PC which act was your personalised computer based record keeping system.
- Big brand image/ job security
- Company car
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, Ellie Taylor on 0207 199 8641 OR firstname.lastname@example.org she will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position