Optometrist - Market Drayton
This is an excellent chance to join the largest, most successful, worldwide company. We have a fantastic opportunity available to work in our Market Drayton Store .
To complete eye examinations/contact lens appointments, and drive conversions and the average order value through delivering excellent customer service, whilst trading Safe and Legally.
In summary we are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident optometrist to come in and assist in driving forward this excellent practice forward. The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
What’s on offer?
- Full time or Part time position.
- Flexible working hours, also condensed hours considered.
- Opportunity to work across 3 stores, giving more diversity.
- Progression opportunities ILM and Pathway.
- Package dependant on experience, however extremely competitive and rewarding
- Bonus package, and the offer of working with an experienced friendly team.
- About the store and location:
- Specsavers Market Drayton hosts to state of the art equipment. Highly focused on EOS.
- Working within a great close knit team . Chilled relaxed environment.
All candidates MUST be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority.
Exceptional customer service skills
Effective communication - both verbal and written
Our Market Drayton store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Get in touch
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Gaynor Crausby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 770128 or email@example.com
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.