300 words will never tell you everything about this Assistant Manager opportunity in Eastbourne. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Assistant Manager role in Eastbourne:
- £21,000 - £24,000 base salary
- Support the day to day management and development of the practices retail team
- Support the practice manager and play a key role in the success of this growing independent practice
- Real chance to make a difference with a forward-thinking practice that can offer long-term advancements opportunities
- Suitable for an existing team leader / assistant manager or an experienced optical assistant ready for the next step in their development
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: