Optometrist - Merthyr Tydfil
1 day left
- Full Time
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Merthyr Tydfil
Specsavers in Merthyr Tydfil are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Merthyr Tydfil. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
- An amazing annual salary of up to £52,000 depending on experience
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year including bank holiday.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Community feeling store
- Recently moved into a Large new store now accommodating 11 clinical rooms
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- The store is involved in a Glaucoma management scheme
- Part of instore independent prescribing service
- Opportunity to help develop a new career
- Join a highly experienced team of 10 resident Optometrists and 4 Dispensing Opticians.
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or firstname.lastname@example.org