Optometrist - Locum - Ongoing full time | Ipswich | Mini Independent Group | Competitive rate
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist to work in the Ipswich Location on an ongoing locum basis.
Welcome to Suffolk: a place you can unwind in. Situated on the east coast of England, Suffolk is a county filled with natural beauty, bordered by 50 miles of glorious coastline and topped with breath-taking skies. It's the perfect holiday destination and place to live, full of charming villages and medieval towns which draw in artists and writers, and its bounty of great produce and restaurants make it a special spot for foodies
Our Client is a mini Independent group. They have a reputation that is second to none within the local community and provide high standards of care to their patients. They offer the latest designer frames and cater for eyes and well as ears with their state-of-the-art hearing tests. If you are looking for an up and coming practice with a professional yet relaxed environment, then look no further.
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be able to test at 30 minutes
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
Job Benefits & Information:
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Specialist clinics
- Air-conditioned room
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020 8172 0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!