Optometrist | Derby | Independent | £40k-£50k depending on experience | FT | **Hot Job**
Match2Match Recruitment along with our independent client is currently seeking an Optometrist to join their established practice in Derby.
Our Independent Client has an enviable reputation built over 25 years of providing the local community with exceptional eye care. Commitment to quality and service has remained at the heart of the practice and they are now seeking an enthusiastic individual to continue the legacy.
You’ll only ever have to focus on your examination, as they have fully trained practice staff that carry out pre-screening and visual field tests prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. They boast the latest in technology as well as an impressive frame showroom, showcasing our stunning range of designer frames.
If you have what it takes, Match2Match is looking for you!
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Able to think outside of the box
- 30 minute testing
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be driven & ambitious
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent customer service approach.
Job Benefits & Information:
- 28 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Working with the latest equipment on the market
- Trendy and busy atmosphere
- Health Plan
- Professional fees paid
- Bonus and commission offered
- Excellent social events to attend
- Birthdays off of work
- Brilliant team & support network
- Excellent social life & rewards
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!