Part Time Optical Assistant
A fashionable independent Opticians based in Horsham, West Sussex are looking for a part time Optical Assistant to join the team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Independent Opticians
- Access to a fantastic range of frames and lenses
- Working front of house - Reception Duties
- Assistant the Dispensing Optician - Frame selection, collections, adjustments, measurements
- Working 3-4 days a week - Mon,Wed, Alt Thurs and every Sat
- Typical working hours - 9am to 5.30pm (2.30pm finish on a Sat)
- Salary between £18,000 to £21,000 Pro Rata
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience working within an Opticians
- Interest in fashion and frame styling
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.