OPTOMETRIST | Shropshire | Independent | £45k | FT + Relocation Package Available |
Match2Match Recruitment along with our Independent Client have an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist in the beautiful location of Shropshire.
Our Client has an excellent reputation built over many years of providing the local community with exceptional eye care. Commitment to quality and service has remained at the heart of the practice and now seeking an enthusiastic individual to continue the legacy.
You’ll only ever have to focus on your examination, as fully trained practice staff carry out pre-screening and visual field tests prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. The practice have the latest in technology as well as an impressive frame showroom, showcasing a stunning range of designer frames.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
- Opportunities to be involved in enhanced ophthalmic services such as MECS and Cataract referral refinement
Whats on Offer?
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic benefits including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme.
Requirements/ Person Specification
- Ideally 2 years experience as an Optometrist but we will consider the right newly qualified candidates
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Diabetic training is desired but not essential
- MECS accreditation is desired but not essential
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
Job Benefits & Information:
- 20 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Working with the latest equipment on the market
- Professional freedom
- Excellent social events to attend
- Brilliant team & support network
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org