Dispensing Optician | Family Run Independent | Carnforth,Lancashire | Competitive Salary | PT
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking a Dispensing Optician for their family run Independent practice in Carnforth, Lancashire.
This position is based in one of our community leading practice’s in Carnforth, Lancashire, which has been offering a dedicated, caring and professional service for over 38 years. You must be well-presented, warm and welcoming with the ability to build a rapport with each of our patients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring every customer gets a great experience when they come into our store.
- Listening to our customers wants and needs
- Explaining our products and offers
- Assist in providing good, clear advice and making a positive impression
- Part time hours are 2 days a week (one Saturday a month)
- Interpret optical prescriptions
- We’re ideally looking for a Dispensing Optician with a flair for 'Style & fashion'
- Give advice to patients on lens types, frames and styling
- Take frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning
- Advise partially sighted patients in the use of low vision aids
- Advise patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed
- Select, manage and order a range of optical products
- Order lenses from prescription houses
- Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
- Arrange and maintain shop displays
- Liaise with sales representatives from suppliers
- Supervise and train trainee dispensing opticians
- Keep accurate patient and business records
If you would like to be part of this award winning practice then please contact Match2Match today!
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Able to think outside of the box
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent customer service approach.
- Must have a good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits & Information:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Access to an innovative Employee perks platform
- An attractive bonus plan
- Have your birthday off as standard as well as 28 days’ annual leave pro rata
- Health plan
- Access to our Financial Flexibility Fund
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com