Optometrist - Norwich, Norfolk
3 days left
- Full Time
Location – Norwich
Position – Optometrist
Join a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standard in Customer Service - join Specsavers in Norwich.
On the back of considerable and on-going growth, we’re seeking a forward-thinking Optometrist to join our dynamic team in Norwich and be part of our continued success as one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on offer?
- An extremely competitive salary £40,000 - £65,000 clearly devised and structured depending on experience and specialisms.
- 20 minute testing preferred but not essential
- 40 hours a week, or part time and compressed hours will be considered
- Options for Monday to Friday working available
- Incentivised bonus structure based on individual performance
- A clear direction in your optical career
- Large store with 12 test rooms and a small store with 3 – can either work between stores or separately.
- Opportunity for lead Optometrist
- Personal and clinical development opportunities including EOS and supervising pre-reg.
- GOC fees paid
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Relocation package available for those moving for the role
We are passionate about your clinical development as an optical professional and we are committed to supporting you on extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and Independent Prescribing to Paediatric Accreditations and Enhanced Optical Services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 12 test rooms and a dedicated team of Optometrists, so plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical professionals around you.
The store is well established and has been in business for a number of years and has accrued a very loyal customer base in that time. You'll also be working with state of art equipment as all test rooms have brand new Auto Phoropter Refractor heads for your ease.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with drive, passion and the ability to help this growing practice continue to build on its customer-focused culture. To be part of our team, you’ll need to provide that unique blend of customer care and professional excellence – which will make a big impact on the store’s overall success. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with other people is essential. To summarise, we want someone who believes what we believe: in putting the patient first.
Get in touch
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Paul Blower on 01566 770121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.