Optometrist Needed 30 minute commute from Liverpool
This company are one of the leading multiples and have been for many years. With mostly up to date stores and equipment they are hard to beat. The store has great progression schemes such a partnership and lead optometrist. This store in particular have a number of trained OA's to make your life a lot easier. They also have good in store training to get their staff up to scratch with the latest equipment, they also do a cataract scheme in store. Testing times within store are 20 minutes so this would be ideal for people who want to do lots of eye tests and enhance there skills. The store has an auto phoropter in every testing room alongside pre tests and fundus photography.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Good work place pension
- An achievable bonus scheme.
- All GOC and College of optometry are paid for by the store.
- Retail discounts and medical benefits in store too.
- Salary up to £55k depending on experience.
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.email@example.com – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position