Receptionist - Chelmsford
Hours: 40 hours
Competitive salary and benefits
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for a Receptionist to join our state-of-the-art clinic in Chelmsford.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will work as part of a team providing a superior level of service to our patients who rightly expect the best when they come to our clinics for treatment; as such we are looking for a receptionist who knows how to make people feel welcome and special.
Every day will bring something new but your day to day role will involve:
- Acting as a first point-of-contact for patients, providing a warm welcome and courteous service throughout their appointment with us
- Covering the reception area, maintaining a priority for incoming calls at all times
- Have a disciplined approach to diary management, anticipating any changes in circumstance and ensuring any potential waiting times are well communicated.
- Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner and deal with any telephone enquiries efficiently.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager
- Maintain stationery stocks and oversee the ordering of new supplies
- Co-ordinate efficiently with other departments to deliver a remarkable patient experience
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction scores and online service reviews
Applicants must exude a confident presence. You will have enthusiasm, a customer focused attitude and a desire to provide our patients with an outstanding quality of service
We are looking for applicants who are confident and professional, who have a passion for providing a world class customer service along with strong organisational and communication skills.
You will have the ability to work closely with others around you, be articulate and presentable, motivated to achieve and a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express, whilst demonstrating confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer