Assistant Manager - Keynsham
2 days left
- Full Time
Your future is clear at Keynsham Specsavers, where there’s always something exciting ahead.
Come and join our accomplished team as an Assistant Manager at Keynsham Specsavers, where we are at the height of customer care. Join us and help work to ensure every single one of our customers receives the very best experience. We’re community-focused and we need someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base.
We’re dedicated to our customers, but what really makes this role stand out is that we offer a workplace with a difference - where people grow both personally and professionally.
The Role in a Nutshell
- Previous supervisor or assistant management experience is necessary, optics experience is preferred in this instance
- Outstanding annual salary of £22,000 based on experience
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT
- Chance to drive forward the store and team, leading from the front
- Liaising closely with directors to help with store running
- Large store with over 20 staff
- Affordable daily rate parking
- Easy public transport links
This position will take you into the bustling town of Keynsham, known for its community spirit and feel. It is within an easy distance of major towns including Bristol and Bath, whilst benefitting from being a short commute from some beautiful areas including the Somerset countryside. Despite being away from the city, we still profit from having a train station with a 10 minute commute from Bath or Bristol, a short walk from the practice.
Alongside being an experienced assistant manager, the right person for this position will be confident with a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You will be passionate about your job and enjoy a busy, sometimes fast-paced, environment. We are looking for a manager who will go the extra mile for our customers. What’s more, someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre manager to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Get in touch
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or email@example.com