OPTOMETRIST | PETERHEAD, ABERDEEN | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SATURDAY
3 days left
- Full Time
Match2Match Recruitment along with a very prestigious independent group are currently looking for an Optometrist to work full time at their practice in Peterhead, Aberdeen.
We are currently looking for a fully qualified Optometrist to join us to work at our Peterhead, Aberdeenshire Practice. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your Optometry career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. The idea candidate be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Manager and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
With an impressive range of men’s, women’s, kids and teens glasses, they provide first-class eye care to all of their customers. Their reputation means a lot to them and their highly trained staff pride themselves on making patients feel instantly at ease when they visit one of their comfortable yet contemporary branches.
The practice's opening hours are:
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday - 9am - 4pm
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based practice bonus
- 2 free pairs of spectacles per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clean full UK driving Licence
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavour to provide the highest level of primary care.
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.