Dispensing Optician | Harpenden, Hertfordshire | Independent | FT | Competitive Salary DOE |
5 days left
- Full Time
Match2Match Recruitment are looking for a Dispensing Optician to join their Client in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Our Client has an enviable reputation providing the local community with exceptional eyecare. As an independent practice they provide a working environment where their colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for their customers.
They also invest continuously in the latest practice technology as well as an impressive range of designer eyewear brands.
Commuting from London would be very easy as they are 5 mins walk from Harpenden train station which is mainline to St Pancras (30mins), Farringdon and London Bridge.
If you would like to be part of this award winning practice then please contact Match2Match today!
- A degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eyecare
- Store opening hours are: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 9am to 5:30pm, Thu 9am to 8pm and Sat 9am to 4pm
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
Job Benefits & Information:
- 20 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Working with the latest equipment on the market
- Trendy and busy atmosphere
- Health Plan
- Professional freedom
- Bonus and commission offered
- Excellent social events to attend
- Birthdays off of work
- Brilliant team & support network
- Excellent social life & rewards
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com