Divisional Contact Lens Lead
At Vision Express we're passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
Joining us as a Divisional Contact Lens Lead, on a 12 month fixed term contract, will require you to drive Contact Lens performance, support stores with any required training and highlight areas of concern and set clear action for implementation and resolution.
The responsibility of this position includes but is not limited to;
- Act as a coach to improve stores contact lens awareness to highlight the opportunity. Review skills of store teams and demonstrate the desired contact lens behaviours.
- Organising and delivering training professionally, clearly and at the appropriate level to gain maximum affectivity
- Embrace all new innovations and ensure implementation
- Advise stores on any issues related to contact lenses and offer advice on how to resolve them
- Ensure all stores are aligned to Vision Express Strategic performance
- Become an Eyexpert ambassador
- Building relationships with key Stakeholders to drive performance with field visits
- Review reports and interpretation of figures to aid understanding of how the store is operating
- Create a clear and concise plan of action after each store visit
- Lead the way in the changing performance and cultural behaviours
- Keep up to date with any change in the market place and any new innovations in the Contact Lens market
Key Knowledge and Skills;
- Ability to deliver exceptional service
- A collaborative team player
- Good interpersonal skills with effective communication
- Resilient, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Has a can-do attitude, strives to approach even the most difficult situations with positivity and commitment
- Positive, passionate and supportive