Southport Optometrist - £58K
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in Southport.
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists and are happy to fund and support the IP qualification.
Benefits for the employee:
- Competitive Salaries of up to £50,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £8,000
- Health care and Dental packages
- Lots of clinical work with the LOC
- 25 Minute Testing Times
- Flexibility with rota – especially weekend work!
- Pre and Post Cattarracts
They’re fully equipped with 4 test rooms, the latest clinical technology and a great team – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position