Modern Practice in Sheffield seeking a Dispensing Optician for 4-5 days.
This superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to work in an Organised and Pleasant Environment at a Practice with a Low Staff Turnover.
Not only does the Practice Owner Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting-Edge Equipment and Wide Selection of Frames on offer to assist the Dispensing Optician to provide the very best patient care.
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• Described as a Fantastic working Environment and a Practice with a Low staff Turnover
• A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as State of the Art Nidek equipment as well as OCT
• Full Support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular training, peer group discussion and Progression Opportunities into Management or the CLO course
• Opportunity to provide specialist MECS, Glaucoma, Cataract and Teleophthalmology services
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Hours : 08:45am - 17:30pm and 18:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and ABDO Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• £28,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.