Optometrist - Bromley - Boutique Environment
Zest Optical are currently working alongside a boutique independent who are looking to recruit an Optometrist to join them as part of their continued growth in Bromley, Kent.
This role would suit an Optometrist of the following description:
- Somebody who wants to work in a fashionable environment where professional standards and customer care are the #1 priority
- Wanting to work with a variety of the latest equipment including OCT and 45 minute appts
- Has an interest in offering Ortho-K, MECS and Glaucoma, even if training is required
- Excited by the prospect of being involved out of testing room and managing the full patient journey with the likes of dispensing etc
- Wants to work closely alongside the Practice Owner to continue driving growth of the business
- Looking to work 4 or 5 days/wk
The practice is well established in the area and has developed a strong reputation for offering a wide range of leading and some more unique designer brands. Their sole focus is and always has been quality of care and service, and they are looking for somebody to join of the same mind set and values.
The package for the Optometrist is as follows:
- Mid £50,000s base salary (FTE)
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.