Clinic Manager - Dublin
- Full Time
Job Title: Manager
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Competitive salary, Bonus, Benefits
We are the UK’s only complete eye care provider and Europe’s leading private provider of laser and lens implant, eye surgery. With clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express offers you a huge variety of exciting career opportunities.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Clinic Manager to join our new clinic and treatment centre in Tallaght, located in the west of the city of Dublin. You will join a thriving team and a clinic which brings the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies in eye care to Dublin
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Responsible for the operational efficiency of the store; a key part of your role will be developing your team to deliver on challenging but attainable sales targets, not only with Laser Eye Surgery and IOL procedures, but also selling the benefits of purchasing glasses or contact lenses with Optical Express compared to their current provider.
You might come from a retail background where world class customer service comes naturally to you.
You will absolutely have strong management experience within a Store/Retail/Clinic setting and can deliver results through your passion for people and by working closely with others to develop them through performance management.
It goes without saying you will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be articulate, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express.
- To promote the benefits of laser eye surgery, IOL, Contact Lens and Glasses to all customers/ patients with passion, enthusiasm and the highest level of product knowledge
- To ensure the levels of professionalism, customer care, product knowledge and selling skills of all staff within the Clinic meet or exceed the Company standard in order to sell effectively and meet customer needs
- To minimize the occurrence of customer complaints through improved customer care and quality of service. To resolve any complaints quickly, efficiently and professionally and to retain customer loyalty
- To ensure that at all times the Clinic is presentable and maintains the highest standards of tidiness and cleanliness and promotes the professional image of Optical Express
- To recruit, induct, coach & support the team to ensure that all staff within the Clinic meet the acceptable levels of knowledge and competence
- To promote team work between the professional, clinical and retail teams
- To be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety for the Clinic and its employees and to ensure that all guidelines and legal requirements are upheld
- To maximise conversion opportunities with the patients to our premier treatments in both refractive and optical products
- To ensure the Clinic team influences and advises potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs
- Experience as a Store/Retail/Clinic Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Articulate and presentable with meticulous attention to detail
- Good experience of Microsoft office and outlook
- Ability to negotiate & influence outcomes
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and well presented
- A proven track record of developing a team through performance management
- Optical Experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.